Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling an XTD Flywheel and a Braided Stainless Steel Clutch line. Both are brand new never used. They are both for the 2.5 V6. Here are some pictures:

***Note: Clutch components are not included they are already sold!***

$160 takes this. If you have any questions feel free to post or pm. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Would you be interested in selling the clutchline on its own?

·
Registered
117 Posts
ill be picking these up on the weekend :)

·
Banned
32 Posts
hey, i dont want the clutch like, just want the flywheel, why dont we work out some kind of deal with the other guy who just wants the clutch line, i can pick it up as soon as you get back to me, my e mail is [email protected]. thanx man, have cash in hand

·
Registered
117 Posts
dude i'm picking the flywheel and the clutch line up on the weekend

·
Banned
32 Posts
........i thought world work first coem first serve, but whatever, enjoy your new parts

buy the way you better machine flywheel more, cuz fidanza makes 9lb ones

·
Registered
117 Posts
doesn't matter to me man this one is 11 lbs compaired to the stock one thats over 20lbs and this is also less then half the price of a fidanza shiped

·
Banned
32 Posts
doesn't matter to me man this one is 11 lbs compaired to the stock one thats over 20lbs and this is also less then half the price of a fidanza shiped
remind me never to deal with you
dude im getting it this weekend, dude its sold
and never showed up, thanx alot.......now i gotta wait to go get it

·
Registered
117 Posts
i picked it up today :) i dunno why your being so rude man dima...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
remind me never to deal with you
dude im getting it this weekend, dude its sold
and never showed up, thanx alot.......now i gotta wait to go get it
^ wow someone is upset & it's really up 2 the seller what he wants 2 do with his sale he can choose 2 sell to the first person requesting it & reading this thread johnny did post before you did... the way i work is first person with ca$h takes it!! also if it's a regular buyer i will hold off for them because i know they will come through. my point is it's really up to the seller what he or she wants 2 do about it not yours..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts