Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in them let me know.. I need some cash ..

Mattski

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U must come down for me to do it on your car.. I am free after 6 on saturday and its DONE!!!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Mx6Merker said:
are u gonna mold them on or wat?
i know there already on his car.. they look alright.
I assume they are black?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Nope, they're the 'hunter green' colour. Here's a pic of them on his car, and wow I love that car.

One of the FEW kitted 6's I actually think look good.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
its clean.. thats why.. not even a spolier.. nice to see

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Matt, why exactly are you installing them? it has me worried? are you modifying the originals or somehting? i like the m3 style mirrors, are you selling them? or making them? cause my car is in storage now, but i think they'd look good.

lemme know

Ohh, and i know i dont post pics on here alot, but here's my car kitted without a spoiler ;)

http://idolcreations.com/messageboard/garage/upload/garage_gallery-1-1125272614.jpg

http://idolcreations.com/messageboard/garage/upload/garage_gallery-1-1125272628.jpg

dont wanna feel left out.. it'd look better with some m3 morrors tho haha

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... well honestly its tight right now.. so I need cash.. the mirrors are black.. and no they are not moulded I found a way to put them on.. they are functional, however as is.. no scratches.. they are black.. I think 60 is worth it.. and no I am not producing them.. my mx6 is in question.. for now.. I dont know what I want to do.. for now.. I still have the car tho.. we shall see..

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
midrange said:
its clean.. thats why.. not even a spolier.. nice to see
meh.. not clean enough.. yet... hopefully I will do something about it soon.... and for the last time hehe lol my car is not hunter green.. its a shade lighter greeen with metallic gold flake.. just a tiny bit so the paint sparkles.. hehe but since its the camera its hard to capture it.. until you come close to it.. a few had a chance to check it out at importfest..

Matt

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts