Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE

MAZDA MX6 TURBO

1989 Mazda Mx6 Intercooled Tubro, 2.2L, New Auto Gearbox, Low KM Jap Import Engine (done 60 000kms) Custom Blue Respray

New Hoses, New CV's, New Starter Motor, New Wheel Bearings New Tyres, New Bendex Brakes, 17" Speedy Rims, Pioneer CD Player, MB Quartz 6.5" Splits, Pioneer 6x9's, Pioneer 475w Amplifier, Under Car Neons (passed pits), Incar Neons, Pod Filter w/ Cold Ait Intake, Boost Gauge, Turbo Timer, B.O.V, Cyclops Alarm w/ Central Locking & Keyless Entry, Electric Windows, Mirrors & Sunroof, Cruise Control.

Car Run on BP Ultimate & Shell Premium Since Engine Transplant, Oil Changed every 5000kms, Recently Passed Pits.

No Huge Mods, Reliable car with loads of potential.

Must be Sold. All offers on or around $8000 considered.
(no test pilots or time wasters.)

Receipts for Engine & Gearbox plus more (over $10000 worth.)

Rego for 6 Months too!!

Call 0421 690 910 or email [email protected] for more.

·
Registered
389 Posts
it has the 2.2L turbo engine right??? the F2t???

i thought the jap engines were 2L NA engines???

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh - still havent sold it, bad luck dude.

This is Dave, I came and looked at the car with my mate Paul, and you cut sick at me for saying I wasted your time, because I said that you asking $11,000 was too much.

Good luck with the sale! :tup: :)

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
11,000??? Robs fe3 turbo tx5 didnt even sel for that neither did sleeks *lol* oh well each to their own I guess good luck with the sale mate looks nice...

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
jap engines, GT-S was 2.2 Turbo, GT-X was 2ws FE DOHC and GT-R was 4ws FE-DOHC

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
the price still lists 8000 zorb,
i personally think it a tad high, but for that price range it would have to be immaculate

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've seen this car on the Freeway recently.. looks immaculate, really really nice :) If I had the space (and money lol) I'd consider purchasing ;)

Good luck with the sale... she's a beauty.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
nice beast matey....i love that mesh front grill...damn that looks good, with also the neon lights....good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
well no offence its a great car..but I was gonna say people preffer to buy the car stock and do it up themselves, thats the whole point.

I dont think anyone would ever pay more than $6500 (and thats if lucky) for the car....I mean comon $11000, you can buy the car stock for $3500 and spend $7500 and make it like that, at least you go through the steps and processes and know what you did and also enjoy it...

Even $8000 is a bit much....the other bloak here had a 12 sec tx5 and wanted $8000 for it and I dont know if he sold it for that price or not, but all I can say is Good Luck! mate...it sure is a great car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts