Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok up for sale is a 1994 mx6 4cylinder automatic with 64,xxx orginal miles
pw
pdl
sunroof
Rare Gold Color
almost full leather interior (orginal comes with it to)
Probe gt rims (orginal Alloy rims come with aswell)
H.I.D.s
tinted tail lights
JBL powerseries 6x8's all the way around (trust me they bump you shouldn't need a system)
JVC headunit
paint is almost perfect it has a few imperfections
the motor has never been touched
car has been taken care of just want something new and rwd

price is 4000neg

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
you will never sell for 4k especially if its a 4banger
Maybe, maybe not. It's got mad low mileage and sounds to be in good condition, which speaks volumes to some people. Move on if you're only interested in low-balling and putting people down.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not really that bad of a deal im being more then generious with the pricing and if you would read it is 4000 neg meaning im flexible so next time before you criticize make sure you read the whole thing

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i wasnt criticizing i was just making a point based on everything else i see on this website
I wouldn't determine value for a car by this site! lol bad idea... looks like a nice car, good luck with the sale, i'd buy it if I had the cash and lived in the states lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks man its gonna be sad soon cuz if nobody wants to buy it im gonna have trade it in and then who knos what will happen to it

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
yeah i'm a person that gets attached to my cars and if/when I sell them i'm always nervous something bad will happen to it lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha i would if you would have a appealing car lol price up date 2800 neg its a good deal people come on i want some one that will enjoy this great car other wise itll get traded in

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
let me think about it do you have any pictures and how many miles are on it is it a 5spd or auto what color any mods done to it

·
Registered
477 Posts
26,XXX miles
6-speed
Winning Blue
Just about everything but navigation and 6 disc changer
Window tint, 18's, sunroof, rear spoiler, appearance package, all black leather, heated seats
Clear corners
AEM intake (with K&N filter)

Pics here: RX-8 pictures from cars photos on webshots

Hey I hate to do this to you but i just kbb'ed your car and the most I could get was $3 so if thats not a problem could I bump mine to $12k, I just dont want to feel like i'm giving mine away.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it looks like i cant afford to buy your rx-8 i wish i could but for now i cant...Price Update 2500 or best offer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts