Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13,263 Posts
chandleya said:
Fastest95PGT: this is an MX6 - are you sure you want the switches out of an MX6 (you seem to own a probe)
I meant what I meant and I said what I said..

Seriously tho, yes, I mean driver's side switches for 2g MX-6 (both window and mirror switches). My gf has a 93 MX-6 LS. :tup:

· Registered
13,263 Posts
chandleya said:
FastestGT -- sorry to be a jerk - just making sure!! Switches $15 shipped. I cant remember but they may exhibit the slightest bit of wear (ie: letters might be rubbed off) but i dont believe so.
The problem with her switches is that they stick (maybe previous owner left the window open on numerous occasions). Do yours click fine or do they stick toward the opening or closing direction?

I don't mind if the numbers are worn off. Also, how soon would you be shipping if I paid RIGHT after you respond?

· Registered
13,263 Posts
chandleya said:
Paypal rcvd. Will ship before 5P through USPS (likely)
I look forward to your delivery confirmation number. :tup:

· Registered
13,263 Posts
midnightMX6 said:
Mine flew off when I was driving down i-190.....:lol:

p.s. Do you have the hinge with it?
Sure you didn't accidentally leave it open and roll backwards into a tree? :muhaha:

· Registered
13,263 Posts
midnightMX6 said:
Your so clever....ps, when the 95 goes to the track let me know in advance.
Should come to the dyno.. it won't be a disappointment. :wave:

· Registered
13,263 Posts
I find that filing a claim with PayPal gets a response pretty quick. Or at worst you'll get your money back and have to find the part elsewhere.

Sidenote: I'm not the patient type and don't like people to jerk me around.

· Registered
13,263 Posts
Michael A. said:
I have now turned my claim over to PayPal for action. I don't have time to mess around with this or keep hoping the guy ships. I hope the others who have ordered off this thread don't get burned. Please let Justin know.
Be sure to post what happens here.. if you get your part shipped or your refund. I'm sure others who have sent money orders would like to know. :tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts