Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fuel Pump Relay

Hi;

I need a fuel pump relay. It is located in the engine compartment relay box and labelled Circuit Relay. The Denso number on it must be NF02 or possibly 05600-9471.

Would you ship via US Postal to Coquitlam, BC Canada? V3E 1V5. What is the total?

Tim

·
Registered
301 Posts
Trouble with this seller?

Anyone else having trouble getting a reply or parts out of this seller after
doing PayPal? I sent him money over a week ago, he has not replied about the
tracking numbers or when the parts are going to be sent.

Has anyone gotten anything at all from him?

·
Registered
13,263 Posts
I find that filing a claim with PayPal gets a response pretty quick. Or at worst you'll get your money back and have to find the part elsewhere.

Sidenote: I'm not the patient type and don't like people to jerk me around.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I did PayPal on May 26. On May 28-29, we did some back and forth PMs on what parts I was getting. Then on June 2 I repeated the whole order for him, since he was confused about what was ordered in the first place. No answer for a few more days and then I followed up by PM on June 7. No answer yet. I am only about 2 days away from him by mail or UPS, so the order is overdue.

Anybody expecting a smooth transaction may want to steer clear of this guy.

Adam, if you are reading this, I will go to PayPal for a refund if I don't have a
tracking number that I can verify by the end of today.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have now turned my claim over to PayPal for action. I don't have time to mess around with this or keep hoping the guy ships. I hope the others who have ordered off this thread don't get burned. Please let Justin know.

·
Registered
13,263 Posts
Michael A. said:
I have now turned my claim over to PayPal for action. I don't have time to mess around with this or keep hoping the guy ships. I hope the others who have ordered off this thread don't get burned. Please let Justin know.
Be sure to post what happens here.. if you get your part shipped or your refund. I'm sure others who have sent money orders would like to know. :tup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Partial order rec'd 6-17

I got the air filter box and snorkel that I ordered from Adam some time ago today. The parts rec'd look to be in good condition and as expected. I did not
get the steering column top cover that was part of my original order however.
No note that I can see, but I have not dumped out all the packing peanuts yet.

Thanks for at least getting this part of it to me, Adam.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts