Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 mtx, body of the car has 375k, all engine parts are recently replaced. transmission needs a rebuild, car is as is.CAR HAS PERFORMANCE PARTS: BROSPEED HEADERS, KLZE ENGINE, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, STAGE 3 CLUTCH, LIGHTWEIGHT UNDERDRIVE PULLEY, CAI. Engine pulls like new only been in car for 5 months. you can check the engine #s it is authentic klze, i need the car gone today so 1st offer that moves metakes it. CAR DOES DRIVE, car is safety certified and emissions certified. all paperwork will be handed to you when you buy it. also have 4 racing rims tires are bald, Black rims, also 4mnths old, 17 in 225 rubber. make me an offer for those too if youi want. like i siad I WANT THE CAR GONE!!!! 1st come 1st serve i will dish a package for rims and car to be gone at same time. CALL ME !!! DENIS 416-827-0583, if my g/f answers the phone just leave a msg, also leave me a vm i will get back to you.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I live in Toronto - Plz post some pics of car - VERY interested.:jump:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
honestly its 1st come 1st serve i need the car gone now. i finish work today at 8 pm. im free all weekend... and btw i forgot to list 4 new brembo rotors aswell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts