Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a gt probe with a ZE we cant get running, ether bad timing or ignition wireing computer BS, so i may say screw trying to get it running and sell parts off it

has a ZE should be under 50k along with 5 speed tranny

has newer disty, pacesetter headers, its a str8 neck intake mani

im NOT shipping a motor, will ship parts off motor but prefer to have someone by the whole damn thing

so any ohio,indy,wv,pa guys that wanna make a trip for a ZE motor and or trans shoot me a im or a email. aim-mx6trickout email- [email protected]

give me decent offers, if no luck i guess i will end up getting it running and sell it for me.

but we are still trying so this is more of a feeler

·
Registered
294 Posts
i "might" be interested in the whole thing, what kind of condition is the outside in? pics pls, and a price would also make my mind up.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no body damage, normal wear, rusted hatch but have a relacement, interior stripped

pm or im me a offer

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
What color is the exterior? Interior stripped doesn't matter to me. I may be interested in the whole thing as is if you can give a ballpark price.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the X said:
so any ohio,indy,wv,pa guys that wanna make a trip for a ZE motor and or trans shoot me a im or a email. aim-mx6trickout email- [email protected]

give me decent offers, if no luck i guess i will end up getting it running and sell it for me.

this si not PT, you give me a offer and we go from there

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
the X said:
this si not PT, you give me a offer and we go from there
No one mentioned PT, he asked for a ball park
I guess it would be fair if he offered you $50...
Seeing your older posts, you don't like lowball offers, yet the man ASKED you for YOUR ballpark price... and you refused:sigh:
50 is my offer since this isn't probetalk.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I agree with Rev. It's like all the cars on the side of the road with for sale signs but no price.. how many people don't look into it simply because there is no price listed. I have NEVER called on a car I saw that didn't list a price.

I don't know what I'd say if they said "make me an offer"... lol Probably $50 and have them hang up.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet, i said that cause fastestedpgt w/e has been a ass in the passed to me so..

since we are all getting philosophgal in this thread how about $5000 OBO ;)

color is silver

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
the X said:
sweet, i said that cause fastestedpgt w/e has been a ass in the passed to me so..
Even though it's common knowledge to quite a few people that I am looking for a black donor chasis... there goes my interest in this one. Way to sweet talk a potential buyer. :tup:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no one cares;)

if you guys dont like this thread or the make OFFERS then dont post

sound cool? its only a feeler anyways

1 - 20 of 28 Posts