291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Raptor tickets for sale

since I can't make it that day.

Tickets: Two (2)
Section: 117
Row: 12
Seat: 6 & 7
Price: Value per ticket is $150 (Negotiatable)

Date: Wednesday, January 11th, 2006.

Since two tickets equals $300 value. I'm willing to lose the most $20 per ticket. Any takers?

Sections can be seen through this website: http://www.tickco.com/sc/879-24/

You'll be courtside and might get a jersey or towel (eww)!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kronix said:
good luck on the sale my friend... if you dont end up selling them ... msg me near the day
I know it kind of sucks to buy tickets for a team that loses so horribly .. but it's basketball and I thought maybe basketball euthiastics might want the tickets.. they need our support and money!!

by the way I am located in north GTA, willing travel as far down to Finch & Keele on weekend if I were to sell someone those tickets.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
POLTROJAN said:
I know it kind of sucks to buy tickets for a team that loses so horribly .. but it's basketball and I thought maybe basketball euthiastics might want the tickets.. they need our support and money!!

I 100% agree, just becasue they're losing doesnt make them horrible. If anyone actually took the time to watch the games, 70% of there loses have been extremely close games and always exciting to watch. If I had the cash, I'd buy them regardless of whom they were playing.

Reactions: mx6dave

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
If you haven't sold them the afternoon of, call me and I'll take them at $50 each. 905 330 5281
rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts