Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1991-red-automatic-160,000-am/fm-cassette-a/c-power mirrors-rear bucket seats-NOT AS IS-
CERTIFIED-

NEW:-chrome muffler tips
-Exhaust system(1000$)
-oil changed,new wiper blades
-new transmission(1000$)

Just testing the waters so far,make an offer.
[email protected] or pm me.Thanks

Will also consider trades but no mazda's please.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'll trade you my Morris Minor but I won't tell you the year.:ewink: ... ohhh come to think of it, you didn't either. Never mind, your poopbox is probably too old.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Common sense would dictate that you don't post on a Mazda site ... a "testing waters" for sale post for a car of an unknown year, an unknown price. And then end your waste of bandwidth with the statement:
"Will also consider trades but no mazda's please".

Did you not expect to get some negative reaction???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why dont you go bash the guy who is selling cd's on this forum,or the guy who is selling a motorola 300.I did tell you the year and how much i put into it,so if you can know how to use that brain of yours figure out how much its worth.This car is certified,which already makes it worth more than 50$.Im not asking for alot,hence why i said im waiting for an offer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since i saw that people are selling laptops,cd's,cavaliers and cell phones i was actually expecting something different than a mazda.It has a new transmission,exhaust and that alone is worth 2200$.I paid a grand for it so im expecting anything around 3200$

·
Registered
567 Posts
putting a new transmission oe exhaust into a car doesnt really add any sort of value to it, since they are both SUPPOSED to be there.
im not trying to kill your post here, but i dont see how u expect to get close to $3200 for a car that you only paid $1000 for.
also maybe posting some pics of your car would help out with getting it sold.
just my .02

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea those things are supposed to be there,and they are also supposed tobe working.New transmission and exhaust will serve you for minimun 2 years if you know how to drive.It may not add up its full value to the value of the car but thats why i said im testing the waters.As far as pics go,no one has requested any,but if otherwise i can get them asap.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Slam said:
I'll trade you my Morris Minor but I won't tell you the year.:ewink: ... ohhh come to think of it, you didn't either. Never mind, your poopbox is probably too old.

I'd buy your Morris minor in a minute if you actually had one, I've always wanted to shove an S2000 engine in one...

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Honda Etr said:
I'd buy your Morris minor in a minute if you actually had one, I've always wanted to shove an S2000 engine in one...
Theirs alot of S2000 Swapped AE86's out here.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Mr.JasonBH said:
Theirs alot of S2000 Swapped AE86's out here.
I've seen those, but I've never seen a crazy engine in a morris minor, apart from this one....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Because of the almost-new parts that were put in.Not like a new side mirror or a spoiler,these are parts that will make your car drive for atleast 2 years if you know how to drive.I would stick with it but i realized i want a different car and mazda parts are expensive.Its not 3 times as much for example if someone offers me 2300 i would probably go for it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I can remember my mom bombing around in her 1960 something Minor. She loved the little beast and all of it's ... what ... 45 horses?
Sadly, I imagine most have not survived the wreckers, at least here in Canada.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts