Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great P3 Laptop. Perfect for students, or as a desktop substitute for those with very little space to work with. Comes with everything you need. I'm writing this thread on it right now. I'll guarantee it isn't DOA (dead on arrival) but I'm not a computer guy, and it freezes when I'm on the wireless internet and wandering around my house and I've just become frustrated and bought a new one. So if you know how to format and reinstall windows, or quote "update the driver or firmware" then this is an opportunity for you to get a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6831357307

Reserve price is $200. I'm asking $350 on most buy and sell boards I've posted on, but for my mx6 family we can work something out. GTA pickup.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, the guy paid me the $350 for buy it now, but refused to pay shipping to nigeria of all places. when i clearly said EMAIL ME FOR SHIPPING QUOTES. in the auction.

anyway long story short, thanks to that jackass my ebay auction is over but i still have the laptop. so im tryin to just sell it to somebody local.

its still available roma. shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol well i got an email from some guy in the states going "uhhh... can you refund me that money" plus i was a little suspicious when somehow hit buy it now within a couple hours of it being posted.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ANOTHER dude from nigeria just bid and sent me illegal cash. what the hell ebay! so i know i had a lot of PMs from a lot of people. Everyone has offered me $200. How do i choose? I'm suggesting a little mini-auction on mx6.com

Bidding starts at $200. Post your bid here. Or if you feel uncomfortable doing so, PM me your bid and I'll post it anonymously.

Bidding ends Wednesday December 21st at 4pmEST. This gives us 2 days to set up a delivery/pickup!

I hope this is a good idea, i'm pretty sure it'll work. it's just too hard to figure out who to sell it to. two PMs literally came in within seconds of each other.

thanks for looking, the ebay link is still up for you to check out the specs.

Joel

·
Registered
304 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts