Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Selling the intercooler out of my old tx5 turbo. I'll post up a photo probably tomorrow so you can see it. One side is in pretty good nick, the other side which was facing the front of the car has a few bent fins on there as you'd expect. Car did 141.1kw atw at 12psi and has had more boost put into it (approx 17-18) with no troubles.

As mentioned in the title it's measurements are 600x300x50 with HKS tanks (not that it means all that much anyway to have HKS tanks if they even are real). I paid about $460 for it about 6-7 yrs back, asking $50.

Thanks

·
Registered
814 Posts
yes post pic asap i might be intrested

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
Selling the intercooler out of my old tx5 turbo. I'll post up a photo probably tomorrow so you can see it. One side is in pretty good nick, the other side which was facing the front of the car has a few bent fins on there as you'd expect. Car did 141.1kw atw at 12psi and has had more boost put into it (approx 17-18) with no troubles.

As mentioned in the title it's measurements are 600x300x50 with HKS tanks (not that it means all that much anyway to have HKS tanks if they even are real). I paid about $460 for it about 6-7 yrs back, asking $50. Hey man can you message me please I’ll buy off you been looking for awhile

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts