Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone's interested in solar panels? I have two one is brand new and one is used. This is not a cheap copy you buy in eBay. This is a quality panel made by Solarex.

Its actually the bigger one in the picture not the smaller one.

Very usefull if you are a handy man and a bit creative and technical minded to make a good use of it.

Here are the specs:

Dimensions = 25cm x 40cm

V open circuit (OC) = 21.3 V
I short circuit (SC) = 0.66 A
P normal operating cell temperature (NOCT) = 9.5 W
I normal operating cell temperature (NOCT) = 0.63 A
V normal operating cell temperature (NOCT) = 15.2 V

P (NOM) = 10.5 W @ STC => NOCT =====> 49 Degrees Celcius
P (MIN) = 9.0 W @ 100mW/cm2 =====> Tc = 25 Degrees Celcius
I (SC) = 0.67 A @ 100mW/cm2 =====> Tc = 49 Degrees Celcius
NOCT = 49 Degrees Celcius
Tc = 25 Degrees Celcius

Price:

$100 for the Brand New one.
$50 for the used one.

Postage & Handling:

$12.00 Australia-Wide

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no ones into electronics here? lol...

$100 for the lot. Must sell ASAP.

·
Registered
778 Posts
im into electronics, but dont really need more panels, if you REALLY want to let them go ill offer $60 for both but i have no real need for them (sorry if its an insulting bid).

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im into electronics, but dont really need more panels, if you REALLY want to let them go ill offer $60 for both but i have no real need for them (sorry if its an insulting bid).
That's ok it is not insulting at all, and thanks for the offer anyway. I wanted $100 plus postage but I could offer you $100 FREE shipping. But if you do not need them really then thats a different story. :p

It could be used for many things, charging batteries, operating various low voltage electronic stuff in daylight or even mount it on a poll and have your entire backyard garden light providing you get the circuit schematic and some batteris...

You could even make a nice water fountain and operate the pump using the solar energy not normal electricity and again if you want it at night then use a battery and a circuit so it charges during the day and also operates during the day and at night use the charged battery cell...

lots and lots if you are creative minded...

I already have a spare one which I use when I get time but the other two I do not need so trying to sell.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
what about $100 for both plus free shipping

altho i'm in melb and not adelaide like stoker

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Cool!

should I give you my bank details in PM?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
postage should be about $15 so $85 out of it sounds ok to me...let me know if you interested and I shoot you my bank details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts