Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of ze heads. i was goin to do my ze hybrid swap on my mx6 ls, but my car broke down, so im needing to fix it, so thats the only reason i am selling this heads.

they are actual ze heads (kl 101 & kl 1a1 stamped).
COMES WITH:
vc's, all bolts and nuts, plus hosing still attached with clamps. i can get pictures of the head stamps, so u know for sure they are ze heads. you can ask justin (djlockjaw80) on these forums to verify they are ze heads as well, he has seen the heads in person and can vouch for them. they are in great condition.

im asking 250 obo shipped, i will sell for cheaper if you are in the houston, tx area for local pick up.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i totally hear ya. i am goin for the same exact thing, but with my clutch goin out and my car in shop now, im hurting for money. they will definently give u a noticeable gain. not exactly sure on exact hp and tq rating, but u will easily notice a difference. u wont have to go to obd1 with changing heads, cuz it still uses ur disty and wiring and everything, so nothing will change on wiring or obd2 or anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts