Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a pic of their fuel cutoff switch? My car doesn't seem to start. And I think fuel is the issue since the fuel cutoff light is now on. Now on most cars you can hear the fuel pump if you turn the key to the on position, and I know that you can't hear anything on mine. All that being said I checked the fuel switch in the rear and it looks at though the red button is depressed. Never having messed with this, I'm not sure if it should be this way or not. Thoughts guys?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eXtreMX-6 said:
My Fuel Cutoff light in lit up on my Probe GT also but it still runs. It was on when i bought it about a month ago too. Just my winter beater not to worried about it. But still curious also what it is?
I'm pretty sure that the Fuel Cutoff light is somehow controlled by fuel pressure.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on guys, someone help me on this one. I'm trying to figure out if my fuel cutoff switch is stuck in a depressed position and if that's my issue here. Can anyone check their switch and see if the top of the button is flush with the plastic surrounding it, or if it is depressed some, like mine. Or snap a pic. I know you guys have cars..... I hear about em all the time. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts