Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you know what happened to my head... so lets do it right this time...

does ANYONE know where to get injectors for the 4-cyl? like for less than $135 a piece?

how about a 225lph fuel pump for less than $250?... or is it a 250lph pump for less than $225? oh well. i dont care if its off of a V-8 or what just as long as it pumps reliably and i dont have to do any major mods...a little cutting is okay

a good FPR for a good price?

if you can... post links, prices, etc...

Thanx,
Richard

·
Registered
42 Posts
that's the fuel pump you want!!

and what did happen to your heads??

·
Registered
371 Posts
Let me know if this helps. I have a ZE being put into my 6, that means that I have 6 spare injectors just sittin around. I don't know if they are the same, but they are for sale.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they got real hot... too hot. theyre calling for new valves, etc... between the baby, college and everything, its becoming a real slow project. i dropped an FS from a 98+ 626 for about 7 more ponies at the crank and thats what im running right now. im also having tranny problems from a poor rebuild. before the first engine went out, i had it rebuilt and didnt get in running in time to get some warranty work done. after breaking in the third engine (the one i have now), i lost 3rd... then 2nd. i thought shifting from 1st to 4th was a pain and then it happened... 4th went out. my daughters godparents son-in-law does trannies so im looking for a spare CD4E to use while i build the current one for race. then comes the engine. i had some money come in and i thought i saw a light at the end of the tunnel but then gears started not lining up... so...

Tranny
Fuel system
Finish off the money pit of an engine.
sell the 626 engine and get a body kit with that money...

sound like a plan? any thoughts on stuffing a 6 speed in the 6? sequential?

i can tell you everything about the internals but the tranny... not too much. anyone a tranny guru?

and thanx for that fuel pump... ill check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts