Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it's part out #3 color of the car is white if you seen my pics from before.
I've got tons of parts that i need 2 get rid of. (FIRST COME WITH CA$H FIRST SERVE) Pics will be up shorty got myself a cam & pulling everything out;) willing 2 ship world wide shipping is extra

A) Full black leather inter. front & back seats, dash, center console, black carpet, & all the cards, front & rear seat belts & all the hardware included (back up 4 sale $600.00) obo~

B) V6 turbo pipes ($300.00)

C)

E) I4 UDP Alum. Billit New ($25.00)

F)

G) White hood ($50.00)

H) set of 16" 7 spoke chrome rims no tires ($30.00)

I) the 2 shift knobs 2 the right are free

J) alpine speakers ($20.00)

K) OEM shift knobs ($5.00 each)

L) JVC deck ($25.00)

M) 93 & 94 MTX ecu & 94 ATX ECU ($45.00 each)

N) OBD I harness MTX ($80.00)

O) L&R white etx. blue heated mirrors ($20.00 pair)

P) 3 piece street glow pedals (FREE)

Q) JE-50 Vaf X5 ($50.00) each

R)

S)

T)

U) L&R doors (make an offer no rust very clean mirrors are included)

V)

W) Fred bear compound bow 75lbs test lenth is 29" height ($150.00) needs 2 be restrung bought it @ basspro for like 750 bucks my loss is ur gain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X)

Y) M3 Mirrors new but in rough shape ($till for sale~)
&
Z)

AA) Inifinity cross reference seriers ($50.00 pair)

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Would you sell just the black carpet?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe shipping will be so akward finding a box 4 the carpet lol. i have some1 intrested in the whole thing but i will let you know what's happening

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
maybe shipping will be so akward finding a box 4 the carpet lol. i have some1 intrested in the whole thing but i will let you know what's happening
You might able to fit them in one of those flat rate box if you fold them up, but let me know how it goes with the other deal.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stop posting on my threads & wasting my time i told you even if you wanted 2 buy anything i wouldn't even sell you a rusted bolt get lost!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
ship to united states?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
willing 2 ship anywhere in the world sry forgot 2 mention that just got caught up posting stuff but shipping is extra

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
well.. im interested in the headlights if they are in decent shape. i would also like some interior stuff but it looks like most of it is spoken for and it would prolly cost too much to ship ayways

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea would be heavy 2 ship & honestly i end up throwing out the head lights the guy came & picked up the car im sry man FTL throwing out parts & ur turbo 6 is amazing saw videos on youtube FTW!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
any idea how old the tokico's are? also let me know when you find out what springs are on them
not sure how old they are but i know they aren't blown & they are eibachs not sure if they are pro but gives the car a nice drop.. if intrested let me know;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Matt,

Does that thing have rear disk brakes? If so I want em, spindles and and e-brake cables and everything.

And I will also take the eye candy, I think I can handle her lol.

My front Reid Speed BBK came in today, I just need rear brakes and I am good 2 go.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the rotors in the pic are s2000 rotors machined 2 our hub size & they are 4 the front sry & if you msged me earlyier i could've had the rear hubs off 4 you & shipped yes they are disc break but it's too late now car is gone but if you can wait out abit till my next part out i will put that aside 4 you. next on the list is red ZE PGT with dark tan leather interior. cant have the eye candy just a tease she's mine..

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
go dig in the trash and get me those lights :(

1 - 20 of 72 Posts