Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my first run in with a Saturn full of mouthy bitches, i decided to try not to add any fatalities to my everyday driving routine. But while driving back to my friend's house, yesterday night, around midnight on the highway tagging along behind his Probe, axiously awaiting to get wasted at a party. I see a set of lights flash behind me. Low and behold, its another pesky 4 door baige Saturn, with a few punks inside. Now as Im speeding now the freeway I decide that this is a random act of stupidity and nothing that requires my immediate attention. So, as if flashing their high beams at me isn't enough they proceed to tailgate me, badly and keep their hi beams on. So as the Saturn tries to have anal intercoarse with my car, I tap the brakes a wee bit, and watch them slow down a bit. So now thats off my mind, so I play around with the radio as my friend in the probe remains a bit ahead of me. Next thing I know, those wacky ***-ups are in the lane next to me flipping me off hocking the horn. Is this completely random or what? So with their horn beeping frantically, my friend directs his attention over to the rear view and gets an idea of whats going on. So he weaves into their lane, ahead of them, taps the brakes while i hold up the rear, boxing them in. And slowing them down, to rather pitful highway speeds just to piss them off, and keep doing it regardless of what lane they decide to try to get into. So after the fun wears off I fall behind a little bit while my friend is still ahead of the pokey Saturn. A seconds later, I see my friend's dome light turn on and automatically sense he's about to do something stupid. And it was stupid, indeed. He goes into the middle lane, puts down his window, lets the Saturn creep up about a car length behind him in the lane to his left. From then on I see glipse of his arm holding his massive dunkin donuts iced coffee cup hang out the window. And of coarse, I laugh like a bitch, because my friend is holding a huge cup of iced coffee out the window like a threat. I figured he'd just pull his arm back in but, I guess I am way too naive because of coarse (keep in mind he's left handed) he takes the lid off and proceeds to dump 30+ ounces of hazelnut iced coffee out the window and all over the passenger side of the Saturn while I watch the stuff run down the side of the car, while getting back in the middle lane laughing hysterically, watching the looks on their faces as they flip on their wipers. And my friend, being the good citizen that he is, rolls his window back up without littering. So as my friend speeds up like crazy and I pass the iced Saturn, 3 sugars extra cream I beep and wave, and watch them fall behind taking the next exit off the highway. While I scalded my friend for almost killing them, and me with his coffee stunt, I laughed it off later over a few beers. Remember kids, it doesn't pay to mess with a Probe/MX6 street team.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I like that! bad waste of the coffee ice stuff though :(

some sacrifices have to be made to get assholes off your ass sometimes though, eh?

-meaty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts