Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is comming from a friend of mine, and i really wish i could have seen it first hand but here goes...

My friend was selling some of his old textbooks so this girl is commin bye to pick them up, and she is with her boyfriend, and guess what, he drive this totaly piece of rice civic, washer lights, folgers muffler, steel rims loud as hell...anyway the 2 of them come to my friends door and she gets the books and pays him, and my friend, being a bit of a smartass says "nice car man..." (heavy sarcasm) so the guy goes on telling him it is fast and to shut his mouth. So my friend challenges him to a race, on the spot, his brothers stock cavalier is in the driveway and i guess the guy thought that was his car cuz he agreed to race and started runnin his mouth like he was gonna kill him. So my friend gets his car outta the garage...he drives a 92 trans am GTA with the 350 in it, rated at around 340lbs of torque. All he has done to his car is he cut out the cat but it is still fast. He races quite a bit on sunday nights here (racing night) and the only race i have ever seen him lose was with a swapped turbo'd civic with a fmic (not sure which motor). Anyway my friend gets his car outta the garage and now the guy in the civic is looking all nervous but still continues to run his mouth claiming to beat f-bodies all the time. Well my friend went out and hammered him. the guy was so embaressed he wouldnt even talk to him after, and all of this was infront of his girlfriend.

Long live the ricer!!! They always give us something to laugh at...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Si[xXx]er said:
now the guy in the civic is looking all nervous but still continues to run his mouth claiming to beat f-bodies all the time
You gotta love how the ricers will claim they can beat anything on the road.

Ricer: "So yeah, I raced a Z06 on top end and lost by half a car, but that's only cause he cheated and sprayed a 150 shot of NAWZ.

Juggalo

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When we go out racing, all of the ricers want to try and beat him, and myself and some other friends always just watch, and we usually try to predict the winner, its funny there have been a couple of times where were like "o man he is gonna lose for sure this time..." and of course he doesnt but the one time were standin there and this guy in a red civic coupe rims, drop and exhaust that i could see from the back, pulls up and another friend turns to me and says, y is he bothering to race this guy, he is gonna kill him like all the other rice here, and i agree. Well of course this is the race he loses...heh, that is the only race i have ever seen him lose. But he doesnt run with the big boys, there are some surprisingly quick cars around, there is a late 80s i think supercharged mr2 that runs 12.5 all day, a 323 with a KLZE, stripped and n2o and some other fast stuff, fun times :)

-Bryce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts