Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was coming home from a mall. i stop at a red light and next to me pulls up a lamborgini. of course i start doing what any normal person would do. I drooled. i wanted to see how fast it was so i started reving the engine off my 96 dodge neon (i know its pathetic in everyway, but i'm looking to buy a 94 mx6) the driver of the lamborgini looked over and i think he started laughing. well he took off on green and i went at my normal slow ass speed. IT WAS THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ANY CAR MOVE. i think he was going 60 mph when i was going 20.

lol, i had to see how fast his car was.

If anybody lives near minneapolis go by plymouth or wayzata, ive seen it like 6 times in those places.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
lucky bastard...you own a neon. doh!! i mean you got killed by a lamborghini. id do the exact same thing. hehe, fast cars...mmmmmm....

solar

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's hard to type the sound that drool makes.. so I'm not even going to try.... at least he wasn't afraid to spank you... I've seen a few (two actually) here in Calgary, where the drivers don't even do the speed limit... just so everyone can see them.... bastards.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Here in Southern California, there are alot of fast cars that goes really slow, if you know what i mean. Rarely do i see a person actually push their supercar, only seen it once and damn that guy can drive, his Diablo was dying to keep up with him. People just wanna show off and i can't blame them; Hell one day i'd like to own a McLaren F1 and go drive at 20mph on a major street right in the middle of the lane just for the heck of it. It'd be funny.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You got smoked by a lambo? thats it? thats the story... Shit I've been smoked by a lambo, and a ferrari, and a porsche, and a prelude and a crx and a taurus, and a golf, and a rabbit, and a cabirolet, and a cheavette, and a pinto, then there was that damn fast as susuki swift, and the yugo, man should've seen that damn yugo ( Old ladie Mcmillian down the street swears its still stock but I don't know! ) the damn smith's 13 yr old brat next door on his modded bmx! the kid has more gears! that ain't right. And the damn............................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts