Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of my friends have mustangs, one a 88 GT, and the other a 95(I think) cobra. We(the kid with the cobra and me) were heading out to boondocks (a place with go-carts). We lined up at a red light. We each had two passengers. I took him for the first 20ft, then he started beating me. We stopped racing(at about 70) because he just got scared. I was really keeping up with him though. They would always just say how my car was ricey, and really slow. That shut them up. Too bad because he now has a nitrous kit. At the go-carts we were screwin aroud and got kicked out for the 5th time or so. We like to do it so much, that we wear wigs and hoods just to get in. On the last lap we all turned around and the whole crew had to come chase after us. It was so much fun!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
My friends and I, did that before, we messed around at a place like that and just about kicked out. it was fun!!! owell. later

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 88 is faster than the SVT for some reason, but now that the kid with cobra has nitrous he beats the 88 by 3.5 car lengths, not too much for what he says is a 100 horsepower gain. Yea, I love goin racing on that road, my friends and I do it all the time. I just recently raced my friends parents Mercedes. We did it three times, I actually beat him two out of the 3. Its so rad when you beat a car that is way nicer than yours.

[Edited by FlaminMullet on 04-06-2001 at 09:20 PM]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts