Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I was just cleaning up my garage and moving stuff around when it occurred to me that there is a lot of stuff i don't need, so time for most of it to go. Below are the pictures with attached description and prices:

V6 Y-collector header pipe, hotshot, ssautochrome style - SOLD!!!
v6 Pacesetter style primaries, front and rear, NO Y-PIPE - 50 shipped
Ebay top front strut bar - SOLD!!!
Brake reservoir in good condition(non-ABS) and some tubing - 30 shipped

(*intake manifold not for sale)
v6 valve covers - 40 for both shipped
2 working ZE alternators - 50 shipped each - ONE SOLD!!!
complete ZE distibutor (bought recently, never tested) - 40 shipped
set of DE intake manifold phenolic spacers by Outlaw Engineering (brand new, never used!) - SOLD!!!

(*spoiler break light cracked, not for sale)
aspec set of taillights - 40 shipped for both very minor scratches, good condition overall
clean set of foglights - 50 shipped look clear and shiny
Corner lights, driver and passenger - 15 each, 25 both shipped
passenger side mirror, glass part - 10 shipped

i4 almost new (>1k miles) clutch and pressure plate, OEM - 50 shipped (lower one) slight rust on the pressure plate friction surface, should sand off really easy
v6 slightly used (~2k) clutch - SOLD!!!
v6 manual starter - 30 shipped
random guards, mounts - 10 shipped each

SHIPPING is within US only, flat ground shipping rate. Any questions or detailed pictures please feel free to ask. PM and Paypal preferred.

·
Registered
158 Posts
intrested in ebay strut bar ... does it hit hood or motor? my last one i bought from ebay i had to cut peices out of my hood

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not put it on yet, but i'll try it out tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think fast, Lambera ;)

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
I'll take the Y pipe. PM me your paypal addy. Are those alts as clean as they look? I'll take one of those too if it is...

·
Registered
1 Posts
What year MX-6 are those headers and pacesetter from? And are they from a V6 or V4? I'd also like to get my hands on those fog lights and side lights if they are still available.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Radar - Y pipe is yours. PM sent

sweetride195 - the header primaries are pacesetter, the header Y pipe is SSAutochrome, Hotshot knock off style. They DO NOT fit together, but you can work with them if you have missing components. They will fit 93-97 ford probe or mazda mx6 V6 (btw, mazda does not make V4 mx6s, only subaru does... and it's still not an mx6 ;) ) BUT the foglights and the side (corner?) lights are still available :)

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
one alt and Y pipe sold to me :)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Um... i have an extra engine sitting around, so i can get the mounting bracket from it... Shouldn't you have one bracket on your engine already? It should fit the DE mounting bracket if i'm not mistaking

And yes, Y pipe and one alternator sold to Radar :)

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
No I dont have one. I took the DE out years ago as it was toast and lost a few parts here and there. One of them being the alt and stuff to mount it.

The ZE didnt come with it either.

Are you going to be around tomorrow at all?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, ill be around tomorrow, Lynnwood until 3pm, working after that.

So yea, you know how to get a hold of me.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
So did you try the strut bar see if it fits?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So did you try the strut bar see if it fits?
I did put the strut bar on and had drove with it for a few days to see if it rubs against the hood - so far there doesn't seem to be any rubbing. It does rub a little against the fireproof lining, but that's about it. Clearance from the intake mani is about 1/4", which would probably be a big issue for all of you with ZE manifolds.

will that strut bar fit 1gen?
It will fit 1gen. The previous owner widened the bolt holes in order to install it on his 91GT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts