·
Registered
2,145 Posts
duah it is all about me didn't you know that

lol :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
also it would be nice to have a next page/member button. when i hit back after clicking on a members picture, it goes back to main page.
Hit the "CLOSE" button on the bottom right of the pic you're viewing. That will bring you back to thier profile.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
just curious about placement of users in the garage...i just uploaded a few minutes and put me on page 2 as user #8.....wouldn't I either be the first name in the garage or last? or is there some other math being used?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Everyone is so impatient and greedy. We get a new feature and everyone just wants MORE and MORE.
Ha, now I feel bad for making my suggestion. I hope my suggestion didn't come out that way. I even opened up a new thread for it... :(

Oh well, I just thought it'd be a nice addition to the garage/easier to view a garage. Didn't want to seem "impatient or greedy."

just curious about placement of users in the garage...i just uploaded a few minutes and put me on page 2 as user #8.....wouldn't I either be the first name in the garage or last? or is there some other math being used?
It's in order when you signed up on the forums, I'm February of 2004 and almost at the bottom of page 1 already, so where you are seems to be pretty accurate.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
no need to feel greedy...I asked about the seller rating system a couple days ago...but the garage link is good idea...but to one up ya, put a link to your garage in your profile would be better IMO...:shrug:

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I could easily add a link to people's garage.. the tricky part is making the link only appear if there actually IS a garage. I didnt see an add-on for that , but I will keep looking.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts