Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
There are a fair few 626s, mx6s and telstars in the SE of Melb with these lips. haha

doesn't look too bad.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Garden edge lip FTW

that looks alright. i dont like the way it kinda just stops though? looks to me like it needs a anouther little edge on it angled forward or something. Any input on that?

off topic- is that your fe3 in the link in your sig? if so howd you come into possession of it?

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
i used something different, it THICK ABS plastic, in a L shape. its brick paver edging. and not crappy thin stuff like the lawn edging that sux. at least when ive tried it.

this is how the brick paver edging turned out on my tiburon

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
that looks alright. i dont like the way it kinda just stops though? looks to me like it needs a anouther little edge on it angled forward or something. Any input on that?

off topic- is that your fe3 in the link in your sig? if so howd you come into possession of it?
It looks better in person, but i get what you mean about it just ending. I bought one FE3 off ebay, and the other one was for sale on this forum in the Aus section, i had it shipped down from Brisbane.

monoxide your lip looks good, i might take a trip back to bunnings and see what other stuff they have we can use!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
i used something different, it THICK ABS plastic, in a L shape. its brick paver edging. and not crappy thin stuff like the lawn edging that sux. at least when ive tried it.

this is how the brick paver edging turned out on my tiburon

I gotta be honest, i can barely see the lip. Too dark of a picture. But from what i do see it looks a hell of a lot better than the other factory lip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts