Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, fellow sixers. So many of you have posted me for those gauges. So now I have attached those scanned images to my photo album. You can find them here: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/deejay_arse?d&.flabel=fld1&.src=ph&start=1

These are the gauges for 4 cyl auto transmission Mx-6 but you can easily convert them to 6 cyl just moving the redline up to 7000 rpm or something like that. For manual just black that auto gear stuff from the fuel/temp gauge.

Hope this helps you guys to create gauges like you prefer.

Oh and post those pictures if you´ll manage to do something really original.

Well I´m out...
-Mici- :)

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photo paper

I used photo paper for gauges 'cause it's thicker than normal paper so it won't "wrap" so easily. Well, my missus works for Nokia (the cell factory, obviously) and she had this friend who had this really expensive color laser printer. I can't complain, the quality is awesome.

I think maybe some good color jet -type printer would do it as well...

Hope this helps you guys.

Mici

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Wow.. that's great.. But I would realy prefer to have the hauges from an manual LS.. I hate to change things to "or something like that"... I'm sorry, I'm a perfectionist... in any case.. one of these weekends I'm going to pull my dash out and get the gauges and scan them so that everyone can have both 4cyl auto and 6cyl stick.

Laters!

G

·
Manual 6 cylider gauges

JPMX6GT said:
Wow.. that's great.. But I would realy prefer to have the hauges from an manual LS.. I hate to change things to "or something like that"... I'm sorry, I'm a perfectionist... in any case.. one of these weekends I'm going to pull my dash out and get the gauges and scan them so that everyone can have both 4cyl auto and 6cyl stick.

Laters!
I just did my guages last weekend and have them in my album if you wat to check it out.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cj_diver

Later,

Chris Jenkins
"coolmx6"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts