Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gave a 94' caddy and a 1966 Buick (moified) ass whooping

My best friend's dad has his own huge busniess out some industral park and its saturday and he was out there working on his jeep (because he blew in engine) and the busness car is a 94 caddy i'm not sure what kind. My other good friend has a sweet looking 1966 buick Speical with a 4b. and a new intake manifold and all this shit. My friend in his caddy raced my friends buick and beat it not by much though. My friend with the bucik thinks he can kill me now that he has headers , new 4b. (600cfm), and intake manifold. so i was chilliin with my friend with the caddy and he told me how me beat the bucik. SO i was like well lets race and if i can beat you then i can beat the buick, so we go out side his dad's office and go at it, i took me spare tire out and some other thigns i had in the trunk. I whooped his ass by about 2 cars lengths. SO i was like cool i can beat the bucik. Speak of the devil he comes around the corner to met us. And the guy with the caddy is like race him. And hes like shit ok (like hes going to beat me). We went at it and i killed him by about 2 1/2 car lengths its was such a swweet kill!

[Edited by Mazx6 on 03-11-2001 at 10:17 PM]

·
Registered
44 Posts
ok well i dont know if you've noticed man but they've been waving the BS flag quite a bit around here...and you should get knocked the hell out with it dude...come on, a 98 caddy huh, you know with the 4.9litre northstar engine that starts out at at least 275 hp and goes to 300+ (ETC) right? ok..i wont be a complete ass here..at least tell us your mods...MAYBE there's a chance you put enough money in your car to beat a machine that does 6.4-7.0 0-60 times (depending on the model) and tops out around 145...but if your just running stock even with a V6 Mx no way you won unless the other guy wasnt racing..and if somehow you got the jump on him and nailed every gear right no way in hell you'd win by such a margin so start throwing out some details first then we'll talk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude its not shit, and its not a 98, its a 94, i posted that wrong. OHyea, this is one is older, i know i look stupid putting the wrong thing but its a 1994 and it does NOT have a northstar. I'm posting a clip of the race from inside the caddy so you can see him floor it go through all the gears and me being ahead.

[Edited by Mazx6 on 03-11-2001 at 10:19 PM]

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Its probably true... one of my good buddies owns a limo company so he deals with caddies all the time and for one thing he told me theyre horse power is under rated... he had some custom built caddies of his dynoed and it was about 10 HP off what the market sais... also they weight in those things are a bitch and even with so much HP the starts are still slow... its a tough kill but it can be done... maybe i should try it and tell u guys the outcome... i got a V6 ATX....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts