Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Randy Let me know How your Web Page is Comming out
How did the Pictures come out anyway
What were the Materials you used to polish your cover?
When you get $25 go ahead and get a filter like mine
your gonna need one later anyway when you get your cold air intake

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah i am going to get one. they didnn't develop them right but i will post them and let you see them, were they were centered, eckerds screwed them up, so there not centered. and there is a litle white fuzz in all the corners.
and to polish the intake, sand the hell out of it, start with 150 grit all the way up to 1500 grit. I went 150, 300, 400, 600, and fianlly 1500. then buff and polish it with a nice compound and buffing wheel. I'll let you know when i post the pics.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car Meetings

SO who know the word on the Next Car show around the Florida area? Or perhaps import Drag meetings
Or Even Hot Spots for CarMeetings that Accur Anually?
By Me here in CocoaBeach area Every Fri and Sat night
Close to 30 cars meet up right off of 520
Everyone just hangs out and Occasionally there is a bit of Racing Going on. If anyone wants to come out let me know.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SWEET

Sweet You got em Posted
I like em
But whats with the white in the corners?
Did ya notice how my white grills had too much shade
Oh well i still like em
OH Yeah is it me Or is TOO ****ing Cold out side
I wake up this mourning and the wind chill is 18 to 25
ANd your in Ocala - Ouch!! ive been here for 3 years now
and i still don't understand- THis is Florida What the hell is up with this Weather!

Also there is a blue mx6 with the same front end as mine
exept he has white rims look at it @ http://photos.yahoo.com/blumx6
Later -Kenny

[Edited by MZDASPDR on 12-20-2000 at 06:43 PM]

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah floridas weather sucks, i have lived here for 17 years and i still ain't used to it..... i think they devolped the film wrong cause i don't know what the white crap is in the corners. and your link doesn't work...but where did you buy your filter from? I need to get one.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JUST LIKE MY MX6

HEY I Fixed the link
this blue mx6 looks just like mine but better
http://photos.yahoo.com/blumx6
and NO i didn't copy him its just by chance that he has a mazdaspeed sticker on the top of this windshield and white grills too. Its really freakin me out. Later

·
Registered
179 Posts
dude that is nice, that front end is starting to grow on me. but i like your color better, so when are we gonna get more people to come to our meetings? and when do you want to meet again? and where? and where did you get your filter from so I can order one? Rogue is running like shit right now, i don't know what is wrong with her. but o well, maybe she just has a cold...later

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got my filter from a performance store right down the street from me
I only cost me $20- now there going for like $25 i can get you a silver polished looking one to match if you want
they come in all sorts of different colors i got blue to match my Wires
My baby is running weird too. the Engine light flashes on and off every now and then and also I have to clean off one of my connections to the battery. It keeps loosing power so i cant start the car, i have to open the hood and move around the connection. It sux cuz everytime i have to reset my clock and stations on the radio.
How about Trying to Meet in Orlando on Sat Dec30th
i think i can bring 2 MX6 and a couple Probes with me
Do ya know where Sound Advice is Off of Rt 50?

·
Registered
179 Posts
well dude , pick me up a polishe done and i will pay you next time i see you. dec 30th sounds fine. I have no idea where Sound advice is. But if ya give me directions i will go. just let me know what time. Yeah I am gonna replace my positive wire because of the same problem. Well thats cool if you can bring more people. Just let me know Later.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NEXT MEETING

HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone
OK well Now hopefully we all can get things Oranized to have our Meeting.
What Weekend are people available
Can we try again for this Sat 1/6/01 in the Evening
or some other day?
I have 3 guys from here commin
I got a message from Dave in Orlando that has 3 other probers commin. and Streezz has acouple
We just need to Organize this Shiznit.
SO Who has suggestions or Comments?

Oh and Streezz i have a Cold air set up for our cars at a Price of $60 to $65 I'll even Put it on myself
It includes the elbow pipe, filter, and clamps.
What do ya think?
Anyone else want one?

·
Registered
179 Posts
you know I am up for whatever. I am really busy at work this month but I can fit something in on the weekend so when ever ya'll want to do this let me know.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IM TAKING #s

OK GUYS IM TAKING DOWN PHONE #S
FOR ALL OF US TO GET TOGETHER FOR A MEET
SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR AVAILABLE FOR AND POSSIBLE YOUR NUMBER TO GET A HOLD OF YOU
OK - KENNY - [email protected]

·
Registered
179 Posts
WHAT? THEY DO? Dude give me the info asap. that is cool as shit. Well just email me and post it. And the 19th sounds good. Were getting a lot of people. Alright man lata

·
Registered
179 Posts
ok sweet. My car is tottaly stock but I ordered the phenolic spacers for it. I won't get them for another week though. When we at Orlando... we need to discuss a meet in Georgia so we can even have more people, this is gonna be sweet!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: TAIL LIGHTS

MZDASPDR said:
Oh yeah i have info about
the Altezza style tail lights for our 93-97 MX6 cars
THey do make EM
Hi guys. I'm from Destin, Fl. But right now I'm stuck in Germany where it rains one day and snows the next. But anyways, I was reading your thread because I'm homesick and noticed what you said about the taillights. Who makes them and can you get your hands on some? Please let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi GrlRacer

WHats Up
Well i was told by my friend at Goodyear
that APC makes Altezza(Euro) style tail lights for the MX6 and the PROBES
what they cost im not sure yet. But when my friend came back from his LasVegas, Company(goodyear/Gatos) ,trip
he told us about it.
I'll find more info for ya Ok
- Later
Kenny

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.