Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an used MX-6 on a car auction, the car is in excellent conditions on the inside and it purs like a kitten, the only problem is that i don't have the car manual. Well the real problem is that the ABS light is almost all the time one, is this normal or what? Can I turn it off? Also is there a way on the stock stereo to change the direction the music is comming, fade it to the front or back, left to right? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
:sigh: the reason that the ABS light is on is cuz there is a problem w/ it... it's usually a problem that requires knowledge to repair and cuz the light is on, it probably means that your ABS system is inactive.

RE the stereo, yes, they do have fade and balance control... just play around w/ the knobs and you'll find it. :cool:

cheers!

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
funzie, go to my website and look under "Maintenance", then click on "Malfunction Codes". The codes for the ABS light are there and are available by grounding the TBS pin of the Diagnostic plug (near the battery.)

·
Registered
293 Posts
stereo

little knobs can be pushed in and the pop up to let you tune ballence back-front and timbre and fader, etc

·
Registered
444 Posts
the fade and balance knobs are the same as the bass and treble knobs. just pull them out a little more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts