Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wondered how one of these would look on a six:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a real OEM lip spoiler. would love to find one.
if it would look like that i'd definately buy the generic one. its the same style as M3 and M5 deck lid spoilers. just wonder what it would be like on a six. i don't think its as high and definately wouldn't stick out as far as the OEM one.

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
mike hughes had one for sale in his parting out thread. Pm him. He wont be cheap, but they are priceless...lol

Heather

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Stealth said:
mike is always cheap. probablly a little higher price for a rare part.
Well, here is his quote:

hughes46 said:
thefallenangel1 - nothing nice in silver, I have dark grey though. I just got on oem lip spoiler in if that might excite you, but I won't sell it cheap..... As for the light bars, I've seen two different types, but it has never occured to me to measure them. I should have one of each here now.
Straight from the horses mouth. He wont sell it cheap:flipa: :angel:

Heather

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
nice job heather, stealth i am sorry to say i believe you were, dare i say it, wrong. How much is this universal spoiler, if it's not too expensive, i'll be the guinea pig and try it our, looks nice

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I have the top M3 style lip but havent installed it yet. I dont like that OEM style. I mean it looks great from the side but it looks weird from the back. I remember seing one at a local dealership I can check if its still there if anyone is interested. How much do they usually go for at mazda anyways?

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
will do, is that a Suzuki Katana i see in your garage heather? love those bikes
It is a 1999 Suzuki SV650 that my husband has customized, but he loves it.

Stealth said:
It depends on what you consider cheap and expensive ;)
Well I paid 135.00 shipped for mine and considered that cheap, do you? I would guess Mike to sell it for around 200 plus shipping, but why not just pm him?

Heather

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mel_cp6 said:
I have the top M3 style lip but havent installed it yet. I dont like that OEM style. I mean it looks great from the side but it looks weird from the back. I remember seing one at a local dealership I can check if its still there if anyone is interested. How much do they usually go for at mazda anyways?
i'm guessing that M3 one is just like the one in my first post? if so, can you set it on your car and post some pics of how it looks? that would help a ton.

Kansas, they are pretty cheap if you want to be a guinea pig, i would appreciate it a bunch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts