Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you guys believe me if i told you i smoked a GEO TYPE R!!!!:eek:
i know i know...too much too handle but hey i did!! and im so proud of myself.....lol
bbut really i hadnt seen anybody put a TYPE R sticker on a damn geo......whats next?? a TYPE R Swift????:D

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
what was this guy :smokin: when he badged a geo a type-R? Did he have a huge sticker on it saying "metro power." that wuld be funny too!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: oooo no baby no!! dont mistake the wimpy metro with the almighty powerful storm!!:D .......hell, it was a geo sportscar!!! so he might as well badge it TYPE R you know!!(some people you just dont comprehend) i just lmfoa.....so ill say to my friends here at mx6.com : i beat a TYPE R!!!! hahhahahahahaha a GEO TYPE R!!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sounds pretty pathetic.. recently I saw a Corolla TRD Type S. Ummm i have no clue where this guy is getting the idea that he's driving a Honda. And a Dodge Colt with Mitsubishi stickers all over his car.. Canadian Tire/Walmart chrome hubs.. and last but not least.. 4" exhaust tip.. oh yay... imagine the power.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Theey DO make a TRD Corolla S.... but not a Corolla Type S... A dealer tried to sell me a TRD Corolla Type S... basically a fart pipe, rims, floor mats, and a pretty steering wheel... not really much different performance wise than a regular Corolla...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Oh i know there's an S version, but not a "Type" S. Cuz the word "Type" belongs to Honda. I can't think of any other brand that has the word Type in it other than Honda.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyways who gives a damn! we should start putting MX6 type R on our cars and see the incredible increase in hp...then well understand people like that :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
the silliest thing ive ever........

saw done to a car was this kid who cruses here, ill start from the begining

im setting at a stoplight on lindberg blvd. in a 1980 AMC concord DL (laugh later) it was the poster car for "POS" :cool: anyway i had no exhaust so it was pretty loud (sounded like a damn tractor) as i was sitting there i saw blue lights comming up behind me and then along side me. it was a damn pontiac grand am (96 or so) which was painted eel green with bigh damn yellow stripes down it, not to mention the "QUAD FOUR" sticker on the windshild,
and the TWA wing on the back that was big enough to lay on.not to mention the home made maxwell house exhaust(might as well been a trashcan:)
if im not mistaken the Q4 is the shittiest eng. gm ever produced. anyway he floors it at the green and leaves me sitting there LMAO to the point i almost cried

anyway i havent seen anything yet to top it in "rice" err HOOSER "rice"power hehehe

·
Registered
136 Posts
grand am

what kind of ***got would try to hook up a '95 or '96 grand am not to mention any pontic other than possibly a trans am. .... a green and yellow grand am.....i would not be able to smoke a pontiac because i'd be laughing soooo hard that i'd probably piss my pants........bring it on pontiac!

·
Registered
136 Posts
my license

actually father rice my license has been received a year ago.....gotta luv being young.....maybe u r still looking for that fountain of youth......
jealous that u are over the hill?!?! lol
i am gonna get out of med school in like 8 yrs. and come rolling down your block in my mclaren f1 and see what u say then.......hey making 500 grand a year how many grand ams do you think i could afford?? lol

j/k i don't want a mclaren i wanna get my hands on an m5 and i will be happy 4 life :)
all i will see in the distance in my rearview an angry family getting groceries :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
u all better watch out!!!

I'm coming to a street near you in my new type r swift its a real bad ass.
all 90 horses will smoke u.....wait till you see the new engine i just bought (it already blew)

lol just kidding....i don't think suzuki geo or any other korean kia will give us any threats.....
the mazdas are safe for now!!! :)
lol

p.s. i was on 490 east and this rusty ass yellow storm with an ugly ******** driving really tried to run me into a guardrail!!! :( i just got my 6 that week and was very mad.......i've never seen a storm without rust have u?

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Re: u all better watch out!!!

Nikki_MX6 said:
I'm coming to a street near you in my new type r swift its a real bad ass.
all 90 horses will smoke u.....wait till you see the new engine i just bought (it already blew)

lol just kidding....i don't think suzuki geo or any other korean kia will give us any threats.....
the mazdas are safe for now!!! :)
lol
For now maybe, but if this makes it to market, we're in trouble :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
I thought that ALL imports are far superior to domestics (that's what you said Nikki)... in that case if you LITERALLY believe that... you should be smoked by Suzuki, or a Kia.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Rut Ro Reorge, Thats finally a good turn for Suzuki (in the auto department), well, atleast in the power. They still need some styling advice

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
aren't mclaren's illegal in the States due to the fact of it being a !seater centrally located. Oh well... what do i know?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts