Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
I saw that too,but I'm gonna see how far I can get with the old F2T.On a side note how's your project coming along.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
holy crap. your running a 12.7 on an F2T with stock internals? man, i'm working on the wrong generation. :(

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I never touched anything under the valve cover...

My project is coming along good, i should have everything I need within a week, then the swap will start. I got backed up from some parts I ordered that were wrong.

I think it's easy to make the f2t fast. too much torque and no RPM though.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm gonna see how low in the 12's I can go.the class I run in has a qualifying time of 11.6 at big events,but I think i can squeeze by.Hopefully it turns out good,if not then there's always the FE.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
f2t cant make much mph.

12.7 is no small feat, but at 104mph means theres 14 second cars out there that will walk right by you up top.

i think we will see some big things from the FE3T's this coming season, including eric, myself, and shwine.

when i get another spare set of hla's, ill make a HOW TO thread showing how to go about converting to solid lifters, (with plenty of pictures) which will enable you to use reground cams for some nice gains up top, for those with well built motors spinning high and making over 500+

-jake

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Trent said:
holy crap. your running a 12.7 on an F2T with stock internals? man, i'm working on the wrong generation. :(

Little thing called boost ;)

I trapped 109.5 mph on my old kit, somewhere around 320 whp.

Since then I built a new kit, dyno'd the numbers in the sig, still on a junkyard KL...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts