1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Those are definately not Jspec Mx6 lights. At first I was thinkin gthey were Espec but than i remembred the Espec had seperated turn signals like we do.

I am rpetty sure those are for the 626 or the Millenia. If you look at the opposite corner (the side that goes agains tthe hood and bumper on the inside, the slope is ocmpletely wrong. It is too square in profile. And the curve for the turn signal is also wrong, almost a wrap around versus the gentle slope same egde of the Mx6. Look at the back housing, there is a severe step from the low beams to the high beams, way too steep to fit into an Mx6. Whoever buy those will have a hard time putting them on.

Once again I am pretty sure these are 626 jspecs, but correct me if i am wrong.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
yes, 626

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mx6driver95 said:
Gesh I bid on those....thanks for the info!
Good Thing I caught that isn't it? Thanks everyone for clearing this up

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
i sent the seller an email:

hey man, just wanted you to know that you need to adjust your title for these items. from looking at of the pictures, those look like 626 j-specs. They WILL NOT fit a Mazda MX-6. You should make sure that your bidders know this. Just trying to help out a fellow ebayer. wouldn't want you to get sued or anything. Good luck with your sell.
He responded with:

I took these off of a Mazda MX-6 here in Japan. Why will they not fit??
So........hmmmm. I wrote back asking for more information. Anyone else have any ideas as to what's going on?

Trent

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
yeah i just saw that tonight and i quickly emailed the seller and the top bidder to it is not from the mx6.

then when i signed-in here, its actually here too.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Close me Pleeze

Well he figured it out and closed it. It's funny that he said here in japan when he is listed as living in the US. Well that over. They were kindof interesting... ohh well. No reason for this to stay on is there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.