Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, someone help me! I want a cold air intake or short ram air intake for my mazda mx6 LS. I also want to know where I can find the clear lights and body kits. I can only find stuff for the 4 cylinder! Come on guys, give a gal some help. Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Weapon R make and intake and so does hotshots a few guys on here have picture of these. I just put on a K&N and didn't a little tweaking to get it mounted and sturdy. Kits, there are only a few, TC, Mazda Speed and Eribuni of what I know. Look around the pics and see they're all here. JPMX6GT has got a nice one on his. Look in the Bolk Buys they're all listed in there.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Girl, check your e-mail.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i bought a custom intake off a friend. really nice job in my opinion... his email is [email protected] and his name on mx6.com is thecause17.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've never heard anyone complain about only being able to find stuff for the 4 banger and not the 6. Check out all the boards. There is tons of info on everything mod related.
Clear lights? are you referring to the tail lights? because clear ones dont yet exist.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have seen the clear tail lights on an mx6 so i know they have to exist somewhere! I want them!

·
Registered
475 Posts
just regular old clear outs? or the altezza style (ricer) tail lights.
They do not make the altezza lights for our car yet and as far as plain clear outs go, someone probably just did a custom job of clearing out there own lights.
My friend did the smae thing yesterday with his M3/s tailights. All it is removing the color from the lenses of the tailights to make it look clear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts