Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals...

today was the last day with my baby....
sold the mx6 today and im already missing it....

but it was definately time to upgrade to bigger and better things....

lots of great memories in it and its definately one of the greatest all round cars i have ever driven....

the search now beginsfor a good s15 or type r or mx5 hehe

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
6.5k...im happy enough with that figure

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeha gone with all the mods....didnt wanna f around with removing parts nor do i have the time at the moment...

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah...only problem with s15 is the insurance...

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
remember im 21...not many insurers wanna insure a 21 year old wog from western sydney with a fast car lol

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
i'd prefer a s13, 180sx, or r32 gtst for drifting than a s15

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah ... i wouldnt be doing too much drifting... a lot of grandma driving with some squirts every now and then....

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
lol, 21yr old wog, that aint THAT bad, try insuring a turbo car at 17. thats gay, starting at rating 6. i guess every1 was the same tho at one stage.
ah well atleast i got thru my first year no accidents.

as nice as s15's are. i think i'd go a different route, hense why i got the 6. different from every **** and wog (sorry those who i offended, including myself)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
lol, 21yr old wog, that aint THAT bad, try insuring a turbo car at 17. thats gay, starting at rating 6. i guess every1 was the same tho at one stage.
ah well atleast i got thru my first year no accidents.
)
that's easy
Try P-plater insure Mx-6 in sydney western sydney ain't that bad, my mate can't insure his lexus in bankstown I can't insure a new car in lakemba can a old one.
1st year - lost licence and accident. First time it was 10K insured for 10K preimum.

Hell I'm untouchable.

Plus hell Your in victoria, I move to another suburb I loose about $200 off my premiums.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts