Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm going out on a limb here. anyone near Chicago (well more like Hoffman Estates/Schaumburg) got a rear sway bar for a 2000 mazda protege? trying to help my girlfriend fix her car since she knows nothing about fixing cars. i'm out here until Saturday September 6th and she'll be at work during the week so i have the car to do whatever I want. If you guys have anything that will work, gimme me a pm or something. thanks! oh yeah, if you guys have tools that I could borrow on the spot, that would be great too :) otherwise I guess i'd just go to an autozone or something

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
hit up mazdas247.com o know there are quite a few proteges around the area that come to the local mazda meets, and most are ont hat site. might be able to find one.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyway, found out it was just an endlink and ordered a part from autozone. problem is, i have no torque wrench or other tools. anyone nearby wanna loan me some tools for half an hour while I tear the old endlink off and put the new one on? right now it's raining. supposed to be sunny tomorrow (friday)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts