Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seemto remember that there was a guy with a gold mx6 on this board that lives in orlando.I was going to go to the track last night so I was driving down w. colonial and there it was at a bank so I made a U-Turn to check it out It had a shogun kit on it that was in the process of being molded in,it also has a shogun wing on it with I belive thay were AR twisted tuners wheels on it.Is that anybody 6?I did a drive by the bank in my 6 by I guess nobody saw.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I believe the guys car you saw is
the guys with the screen name

Youdon'tknownothingabouthe

Strange screen name but
anyway - thats his car

i thought he was going to have it finished by now though. That kit has been on the car a little while now.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah, that's him & here's his list of mods

champagne '95 LS w/ 17" Twisted Tuners 225/40 BFG, strut bar, dual DTM exhaust, Hotshot CAI, & Shogun (coming soon: hood scoop, J-Spec headlights, & burnt orange paint job)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
track

Hey kenny we will see what happens after the project I started working on now.About the track that is.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets just say that you guys will see a 4cyl beat a 6 in real life.As far as mx6's go that is.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Little Boys

Now Now Kids
theres no sence in talkin shmack
when both of you are still in your
Sloww Mo biles

Anyway don't preach till ya can produce it
and by the time that happens you'll still be playing catch up to me :D
@-

later girls
-Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill give you a hint.I work as a cnc machinist and have axcess to alot of fun machines that I can make go fast goodies with.Lets just say I started today on a project that is the most eff. way to make power.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do you have any idea how many times I have heard that?

Everywhere you go, people are claiming that their product is THE most effective way to increase power. I'll believe it when I see it or when you give me a reason why I should believe that YOU are the one who finally figured out how to do it. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was a quote taken from a show I saw last week on Horsepower tv.It was said about the project I am working on.Iam not doing anything diffrent than has already been done but I am making my own version because I know of only one place that makes these for our engines and I herd bad things so I have the tools and began building.

125 Posts
everyone's talked their smack.....now it's my turn....... j/k....if one of you all's mx-6'es beats me..then i'l be aight....I'l get pist the day an SI beats me and one almost did the other day but he got stuck in traffic....so the day ya'll release your MIRACLE formula's please let everyone on here know... ohh and I did see you drive by the bank I was busy inside the car right next to it...my bad yo...I was kind of paranoid that day cuz' I had never paid attention to how many walk up to my car when its parked. lata' all ...I guess i'l get to see your Formula's in action on FRIDAY!!!! let me drop my formula on ya....1 6 thats kitted out 6 + 1 6' tall boriqua = 2many hoe's.....hehe piece all...

·
Registered
200 Posts
So you're gonna be there on Friday?

I hope so, because your 6 is sweet & I have only seen it that one time I drove past you on campus (I think you said it was your first day here).

·
Registered
148 Posts
ok.. you guys got my attention

I saw this post tonight.. Tuesday July 2nd.. and I was wondering how the meet went... I live in Loudon Tn.. and well.. I have the best MX-6 around.. which is not saying much... just a few mods... intake.. exhaust.. clutch.. brakes.. J-spec cam... the basics... and I know I just have a little 4 banger.. but it hauls a$$.... :) just curious on the turn out on the FRIDAY everyone was blabing about... :) LETS HEAR IT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts