Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what second amp I should use to power my front and back speakers? The front speakers are 6*8 Pioneers and the back are 6*9 Infinitys.

The key thing is here I want a four chanel amp that is good but does not cost a lot of $$$$.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have pioneer speakers in the front too, and rockfordfos in the back. If you have pioneer 6 x 8s then there probably like mine, which are 50 watts nominal. Assuming that back speakers are about the same, I would choice this kenwood amp: http://www.simplycheap.com/ken4ch48amp.html
The biggest advantage is the price, also it is five channel. I have this amp in one of my rides and its quite durable. Although, you can get much better amps, such as the one I have in my 6 which is a soundstream, but these carry a hefty price.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much is the amp?

How much does that Amp cost? Do you know of a place where I could get it for a good price?

·
Registered
305 Posts
It cost me around 350-400. I bought it from a local car audio shop which has closed down since then. But it should not be to hard to find (or at least a similiar model).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts