Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got the same problem as NTX does in T.O. Im looking for a good trustworthy reputable mechanic that can work on my 93 MX6 LS MTX. I dont really trust the mazda dealerships out here, and i really want to have a good feeling when i come out of a shop. anyone have any suggestions? Also, where would be the best place i could order/install some mods?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've been taking my my 93 MX6 LS MTX to South Arm Auto (In the industrial zone at the south end of Shell Rd.). Mike is the head mechanic/owner and they specialize in Japanese engines. He is the most honest mechanic I have ever met. Might be a little pricier than some other guys, but he is very picky and always does the job right. He's done lots of routine maitenence on my car (timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets, etc), but he doesn't really do performance mods. As for mods, what are you looking for? I just discovered www.mopacauto.com (in Vancouver & surrey) - they carry lots of performance products and have some great prices.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what about for mods??? like intake, and turbo and all the little things that normal mechanics dont know about? where would be a good place (preferably in richmond) where i can talk to an honest mechanic??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts