Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at NGK wires to replace mine. I just checked on prices when I was at O'reilley's this morning, and they are only like $22.99 for those.... I figure yeah I"ll get some soon...

Will these work ok? Or is there a better brand for our cars? Or should I just get OEM? LEt me know. Thanks.

(Note: I don't need "performance" or whatever from these (even if that's a possibility), but just something that will last ok, and stay on the plugs)... the ones that are on the car right now are Borg/Warner plug wires (cheap as hell) and don't stay on worth jack.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone? :)

NGK is a good brand, but is there anything you'd personally recomend? What do you guys use? do the boots stay on ok?

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
A handy little feature called "SEARCH" would also yeild the info. you're after.:) Sorry but this is one of those questions that are asked alot!!

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
A lot of people here use the OEM wire set from the mazda dealer. It's not very expensive (I think around $30-40) and is high quality (along with a cool blue color :cool: ) OEM plugs are cheap as well and the dealer will probably have the plugs and wire set in stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts