Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the 6 has gone to its new home, Slough6 Steve being the proud owner. No doubt it will be gracing some of the more "southern" meets from now.

Just want to say a big thanks to all on here for the help and advice ive had over the last year. Made some great friends and had some terriffic meets/shows, plenty of banter and laughs.

Keep my place warm on here guys, I dont plan on being away too long. Might have to gatecrash a meet sometime when i am re-sixed!

Take care all, hope santa brings you all what you want, dont get too wazzed celebrating Russ's Promotion (well done chap) and i'll catch you all (and pass you proberbly! :flipa: ) soon.

Stuz

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Tis a shame mate... hope all you shizzle gets sorted soon then you can grace us with presence again

And why goodbye??? surely you can still pop in and spread your wisdom on all things bling :)

cheers for all the help you've given me and get back soon :wave:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Stu

Sorry to hear mate - but don't be like me and dissapear from the site when I lost my six - and only came back once I bought her back again - it does not have to be like that. U and Heckler and a good couple of others joined while I was away and u do loose track of things - stay put I am sure the guys on here will help u find another six once u'r shit has been sorted.

Will

·
Registered
822 Posts
Keep coming back, in fact i want you to be like a bad smell and never go away! and never stop sourcing all those discount parts for us!
Take care m8, and i expect to see you in a nice J spec at the next BBQ!

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
See you around mate... You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave..

Hmm where have I heard that before..... answers on a postcard to:.... })

John

·
Registered
749 Posts
Now you come back now, ya hear...
Hope you get a new six soon as you can, you know you want to.
You helped me out a couple of times, if it weren't for you my six may still be wingless and we can't have that now can we? (it's still covered in scratches though :cry: )

:wave:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Keep in touch mate, you've got my number. Next time I'm heading to a northern meet I'll swing by and pick you up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Take care dude! Hope all goes well out there in the real world. I look forward to the return of the plazma ball....bigger and better than before })

Gaz

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
bye

Sorry to see you go Stuart - hopefully it won't be too long before you are back.

The offer of help with the timing belt is still open to slough6.

ifc

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
All the best Stu. Just because you don't have a six at the moment doesn't mean you're not a member here now - and I should know! :D

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, what a great bunch! I've been saddening myself all day looking out onto an empty driveway and looking through my pics n vids of all the events over the last year. Should be moving into a new house mid November which has ample parking and a garage so even a "project" six wouldnt be out of the question. Anyone spots something worth having for under £500 email me at [email protected] and i'll take a look.

Thanks for the kind words chaps, dont worry though you dont get rid of me that easliy!!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
hey come on number 2 king bling me being number 1 of course lol don't b a stranger ok u'll b back soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts