Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok maybe you all can help! there is this honda (it is not an Si) and he has everything done to it intake exhaust header, and the other night he was on my ass and he swung around me and i nailed it and i didn't have much of a chance because i had 5 people in the car (yes i know its only a 4 seater) but as i help me pedal to the floor i was slowy ganing on him but then i hit 90 in a 45 zone so i said **** it. If I didn't have anyone in the car with me i could have beat his ass right? I know our cars our weight sensitve. I just want to know if i can take him. I have a V6 2ed gen with a 5spd headers and a intake i usally rip up the Vtecs but he kinda swung around me fast? I think its a EX or a DX pretty sure a EX so those have vtecs? Help [email protected]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yes you can kick its ass, unless you cant drive. he had to punch it all the way to get it to move. it is a SOHC VTEC, not the DOHC like the SI. i read that about them on here.

you will pull him off the line due to the fact you have more torque, and then you will pull away after that due to the fact you ahve more HP and then you cut on your 4ways due to the fact that you kicked his ass and showed that POS Honda, "who's his daddy" "mx6"

later

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GET this after i wrote this i saw him but i was in my girl friends car so i didn't race and me and him are going at it on Tuesday (dont have to work) I'm going to ass rape him and tell him who his daddy really is!! (j/k about the rape)

Oh yea by the way JD does you reactive strut bar fit OK i want to get one?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well it fits, just rub a little ( little) on the intake manifold.

make sure he dont have NOS! look over each car before the race. he might hide the bottle but you will be able to see the sprayer under the hood.
just kick his ass all over the place man. do the best out of 3. and tell him you will kick it 3 times back to back to back !!!! later

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
you can hide the jets too. look for the solenoids and wires that arent loomed up... and BTW youll know if he hits the button...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
COOL COOL, yea i talked to one of his friends that has a delsole and he told me that all he didn't have NOS and i would kill him so i'm pretty pumped up!
Great idea on the best out of 3!
I'll give details tommarrow!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
most of the EXs are rated at 125hp stock, and wouldn't have more than 10 more hp with all the bolt-ons. you should even be able to hang with him on a 50 shot, but not anything bigger than that. hand him his ass!

G

·
YES!!!!!! Racing Honda Civic, (Some of the slower of all cars out there) WHoo hoo go! Beat that little slow car. I bet it will make you feel great to beat a guy driving an economy car. I used to beat civics in my V6 Dodge Ram. Hahahahaha Civics sucks for speed. I'm sorry one beat you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Jeez Prelude man, grow up, seems like this "My Car is faster than your car syndrome is really making you crazy"

Someone please start a new topic.

G

·
The RX-8? Well, let's see. I like it so far....The 4 door concept car is a little much. They have made it a little too big for my tastes. Of course, the RX-7 was a fast mother FU(@er I don't know how fast the RX-8 will be once it is produced. It looks good, but they need to up the Horsepower to 300 and get rid of the 4 doors thing. But I like it. Why?

G

·
the RX8 is not near as good looking as the 3rd gen RX-7. The 3rd gen RX-7 is by far one of the best looking cars ever second only to the MX-6

G

·
Best Looking Cars of all time

1)Nissan 300ZX (newer ones)
2)Honda Prelude (5th Generation)
3)DMC DeLorean
4)Mazda MX-6
5)Honda Del Sol
Those RX-8's look a little better than the old RX-7's. Those RX-7's have poor reliability, let's hope the new RX-8 has better reliability.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
PreludesRULE said:

3)DMC DeLorean
4)Mazda MX-6
5)Honda Del Sol
Those RX-8's look a little better than the old RX-7's. Those RX-7's have poor reliability, let's hope the new RX-8 has better reliability.

is that list from belew 20g's??

G

·
I am talking about street cars that one would actually be able to afford. Exotics.....well....they are beautiful, but how many of us will ever have one?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
PreludesRULE said:

3)DMC DeLorean
4)Mazda MX-6
5)Honda Del Sol
i would have to say:

1) 94-99 Toyota Celica
2) 2G MX-6
3) Newest 240SX
4) MKIV Supra

should we start a new thread?...LOL

G

·
To me the RX8 is Mazda's anwser to Honda's high reving compact power. The egine displaces 1.3 liters. And the renesis rotary developes 250hp at 9,000rpm and redlines at 10,000rpm. Its also the first rotary engine that is a Low Emmission Vehicle. (LEV)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts