Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I've taken photos for friends around this area and they turned out better than mine. Guess I wasn't really in the mood, but some turned out OK.

It's going into storage next week, so these are likely the last shots of the season...

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
434 Posts
If there wasn't a whole country in between us, I would be all over it! Good luck w/ the sale

·
Registered
418 Posts
youre selling!!!!????

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^Then come get it next time your in the great white north! Or I'll deliver it next summer haha. Always wanted to go to Florida and a buddy of mine is opening a shop there, so maybe I'll visit while in the area.

Storage tomorrow for another 6-8months...

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I got to see it in person :D It's so low! At least next to the clunky rental PT cruiser I brought at the time :p

I almost dropped his mad heavy weighted shift knob on his shifter bezel!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
C-L-E-A-N....Hard to tell in the pics but, do you not have a sunroof? If not, im jealous. My buddies Mystere doesnt have a sunroof either.

·
Registered
158 Posts
^Then come get it next time your in the great white north! Or I'll deliver it next summer haha. Always wanted to go to Florida and a buddy of mine is opening a shop there, so maybe I'll visit while in the area.

Storage tomorrow for another 6-8months...
im just a little curious, why do you store it for so long?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts