Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Got wasted by some guy in a Really clean yellow Acura Legend. Looked to be all decked out.

The car was twice my size and it showed me nothing but tail.

I couldnt belive it at first, we raced twice on the a main strip here in north cali from stoplights. i took him off the line but he came back at about 20-25mph with a fury. when we hit the freeway he let me pass him then rubbed it in by flooring it passing me and vanishing.

man does any one know what that cars got?
i get mid 15's at the track but that must freakin fly, and its so huge.

it had a hoodscoop and a metal wing and such. BIG exaust that said Greddy in white on his bumper since thats all i saw..squinting. sounded mean as all hell not buzzing but V8 mean.

damn im scared for all life

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
He must have had it modded out pretty good to beat you like that I think. I believe they only come with a V6. You also know, it is a Honda--lots of aftermarket products for Hondas.

Like your honesty

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
OMG! thats it!

NOS... should of Known

where does he live? we were at the concord mall.
how did u guys find this post anyway? is he bragging!?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
MXGT-I hate to break it to you but the guy in the yellow Legend that beat you didn't even use his NOS until he was on the freeway.

Just wanted to clear things up for you guys. Later!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well, at least you don't have as much to lose as he does if someone hits his car.. I'm going to laught all day the day that is wrecked.. I think he went overboard.. he shoulda just bought a Porsche, Viper, or something like that for all the money he put in it!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Dont bite guys. :zzz:

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
IH8RICE said:
Well, at least you don't have as much to lose as he does if someone hits his car.. I'm going to laught all day the day that is wrecked.. I think he went overboard.. he shoulda just bought a Porsche, Viper, or something like that for all the money he put in it!
what you need to do is give credit where credit is due...hey..you win some...you lose some.. NOW STOP HATIN'!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Im not gonna stop hating. THat acura is the most ugly monstosity i have ever seen. Why the hell do people think that looks good. IT DOESNT!! How can you possibly think for one minute that a car like that is cool? I JUST DONT GET IT! This rice crap doesnt make any sence to me. One thing is for sure, if that car was behind me, i would hit the brakes soooo hard and give him the ol' trailor hitch as hard as i could. Cars like that deserve to die.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I wonder what kind of car he could have bought with all the money he put into that...

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
I have to admit that his spoiler is a bit too much(even fellow Legend owners give him a hard time)but he has done some impressive things with his car and he is very respected.

YZF-R1 People do that to their cars because they want to and THEY like it and that's all that matters so say what you want. I think driving a "riced out" Legend is better than being a ******* hick driving a wannabe performance truck.

Later

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
It was a big car! not like a teg or smaller type car. i didnt think it would be that fast.

I personally like the way it looks, the wing isnt as big as it looks in person.

94 ls my mods are HS intake HS header probe greddy exaust

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
YZF-R1 said:
Im not gonna stop hating. THat acura is the most ugly monstosity i have ever seen. Why the hell do people think that looks good. IT DOESNT!! How can you possibly think for one minute that a car like that is cool? I JUST DONT GET IT! This rice crap doesnt make any sence to me. One thing is for sure, if that car was behind me, i would hit the brakes soooo hard and give him the ol' trailor hitch as hard as i could. Cars like that deserve to die.
jelousy's a moth$%fu#$%^ isn't it? just coz you can't afford it doesnt mean you should talk Sh$% bout it.. hey man.. i bet what u got now aint no comparison to that Legend.. hhmm..is that why there's no pic of your truck in your website? one more thing.. real trucks are not 4 bangers!

·
Registered
193 Posts
cars are like women. some people love the small ones, some like the big ones. If everyone could agree on the perfect woman then we'd all agree on which cars are nice and which ain't. all wo- er, cars perform differently.

p.s. (thanx for letting me practice the 1st amendment)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dude its not a 4 banger. They dont even put the 4 in ZR2s. Yes i do have a ZR2, Rendell will back me up on this one. He rides in it all the time. I dont have the pics of it on my site cause i bought the thing in december of 2000, im working on the mods i want to do to it and i dont really want to show it off until its done. I do how ever have some pics of it from January of this year. The pics dont have all the mods i currently have on it but that is my truck.

No im not jealous of that car cause i "cant afford it" i can afford a p.o.s. car like that 10 times over. Why dont i have one, cause it F*CKING ugly, and i wouldnt be caught dead in one. Im working on mods for my new truck. might look into a z28 amd a GSXR1000 on top of the truck.

Man you gotta watch your mouth saying something like "your jealous cause you cant afford it". How the hell would you know. Saying something like that is like beating up a retarted quadrapalegic person. I might be quite an ass hole with some of the things i say, but you NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER make fun of a persons financial situation. Im doing fine, and im very happy with my toys.

F&CK you for judging me and have a nice day.

http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~hinrichb/graphics/P2060010a.jpg
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~hinrichb/graphics/P2060003.JPG
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~hinrichb/graphics/P2060009.JPG

[Edited by YZF-R1 on 04-01-2001 at 05:43 PM]

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
You got's you...

a real cute pick-up dere..
wanna go huntin with that scatta gun?

YZF-R1 said:
Dude its not a 4 banger. They dont even put the 4 in ZR2s. Yes i do have a ZR2, Rendell will back me up on this one. He rides in it all the time. I dont have the pics of it on my site cause i bought the thing in december of 2000, im working on the mods i want to do to it and i dont really want to show it off until its done. I do how ever have some pics of it from January of this year. The pics dont have all the mods i currently have on it but that is my truck.

No im not jealous of that car cause i "cant afford it" i can afford a p.o.s. car like that 10 times over. Why dont i have one, cause it F*CKING ugly, and i wouldnt be caught dead in one. Im working on mods for my new truck. might look into a z28 amd a GSXR1000 on top of the truck.

Man you gotta watch your mouth saying something like "your jealous cause you cant afford it". How the hell would you know. Saying something like that is like beating up a retarted quadrapalegic person. I might be quite an ass hole with some of the things i say, but you NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER make fun of a persons financial situation. Im doing fine, and im very happy with my toys.

F&CK you for judging me and have a nice day.

http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~hinrichb/graphics/P2060010a.jpg
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~hinrichb/graphics/P2060003.JPG
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~hinrichb/graphics/P2060009.JPG

[Edited by YZF-R1 on 04-01-2001 at 05:43 PM]

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
that's a piece of shit truck you got there.. and you have the nerve to put that Legend down.. check out what you got first before you start talkin sh*%.. and now you have the nerve to tell me "f#$% you" for judging you? what do you think you're doing to the owner of that Legend? now you know how it feels to be hated on A$$Hole!! you're driving a piece of shit american truck with crappy interior and poor reliabity.. and probably automatic.. nuff said! peace bitch!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts