Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just some video we shot one night during a meet. im the fat kid in beginning that licks the set of truck nuts on my buddys gtp. the race is me in my m-edition versus a nissan hardbody(yeah i know its not much of a race but the kid was shit talking all afternoon cuz ive beat him by a second in the 1/8th at our local track so he said that he would stay even with me from a roll) after i pulled on him, he was like i thought we were doing a fifty roll(i was doing forty) which explains the car length head start the truck has.
http://media.putfile.com/Mx6-ownage (takes a minute or so to load)

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fastest95PGT said:
Wish you'd post it on streetfire... putfile.com is blocked by my work. :(
not like youd probably say anything nice about it anyways, you always complain too much about shit and point out the bad in everything.

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mx6GT91 said:
350z?? Almost sounded turbo.....
almost hit it exactly. its a 350ztt. yeah it is pretty quick but hes one of those idiots who pays a shop to put all this [shizzle] on his car and doesnt get it tuned properly so it runs like ass. hopefully he goes and gets someone to tune it soon so we can have more fun. the 350ztt ended racing some mr2's that night and i got some video of that too.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
tuned correctly a 3.5 TT setup can net almost 500hp at the wheels :freak:

one of my friends has it done to his G35....I forget the kit...but he paid out the ass for it ($7k), but it's netting him 485 at the wheels

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I know right, I'm only at 20% right now...weird...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts