Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know i brought a 280zx early on with front damage.. the idea was to fix it up but was too far gone :(

So today i got the quokka (like the trading post) and came across this: Nissan 280zx Untidy $100

So i gave the guy a ring asked him the usual stuff etc went to go have a look offered him $50 and its mine :)

Its very untidy on the inside the roof lining has been pulled off (go knows why) so i have to hunt around for another cant use mine because this one has T Tops :D

Engine isnt running but ill have a crack at it tomorrow.. Front fenders have no rust which is a good thing :) its been painted black but very dodgy..like its very thick...and cracking etc...

Ah..what elese hehe, Its got the stock factory mags.. dash is cracked :( so i might, MIGHT do a transplant dash swap from my own 280zx already :)

So let the fun begin hehehe...

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehehe or make a car that works outta the two :D

running ones are going for too much locally plus id like to build one up myself :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
hey want a mate of mine is attempting to restorea 260 2 seater, its prob 85% rust but has alraedy spent a fortune on aftermarket panels.
he used to have a 240 z with a realy old 2ltr turbo 6cyl in it, but he hit a traffic light and that was the end of it.
i have to admit the z cars still look the stuff!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts