Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi..

I got a '96 323baF with a KLZE, but with a VAF and ECU from a KFZE. I tried to put a epromed KL-31 box in, but it hits a fuse and will not startup. Somebody knows what to do?

-Knudsen, Denmark.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi..

I got a '96 323baF with a KLZE, but with a VAF and ECU from a KFZE. I tried to put a epromed KL-31 box in, but it hits a fuse and will not startup. Somebody knows what to do?

-Knudsen, Denmark.
I have the same problem, the fuse of the INJ has popped... I think the pinout of the ECU is slightly different for the normal KF engine harness and therefor it wil shortcircuit somewhere. Only I can't find the exact pinout diagrams from the KL31 or KL36..

·
Registered
172 Posts
pin outs for the 31/36 are on probe talk somewhere i cant remember exactly... if i get some time i'll try to find the link...if not im sure if u post on there askin for it if u cant find it using the search someone will def help out ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
pin outs for the 31/36 are on probe talk somewhere i cant remember exactly... if i get some time i'll try to find the link...if not im sure if u post on there askin for it if u cant find it using the search someone will def help out ...
and pin-outs for the vaf variant KF lantis' ECU are on the 323F forums.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts