Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ohh yea the new pics are toward the bottom!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Very nice....i can't wait to get an exaust like that! Do you like the sound? Is it a low rumble or a ..umm....well...just loud?
Also, it looks as though your headlights have "yellowed" quite a bit. Are you going to clean them??

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually projector lights are on there way! as far as the muffler-- it sounds good its low but it still has that nice tone to it!

G

·
cd player

do you like that cd player, i have been lookin around and that one is the one i have picked out so far, i mean does it sound good and clear...???

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: cd player

Mx6 PimP said:
do you like that cd player, i have been lookin around and that one is the one i have picked out so far, i mean does it sound good and clear...???
yea I love the cd player,,you can control everything like your subs,tv's,and every speaker in the car, in other words it sound very clear,, this cd player was hard to find I had to order it from crutchfield mag. but its work it

M750-sony explode

·
Registered
100 Posts
what kind of paint for the interior???

what type of paint did you use for the dash?

mcbride

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: what kind of paint for the interior???

mcbride420 said:
what type of paint did you use for the dash?

mcbride
its the same paint I used to paint my car, I did it at the same time my car got painted(car paint)

·
Registered
166 Posts
nice MX6. clean. my favorite part is the interior though, red and black is awesome. some poeple over do their interior. this isnt one of them :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Absolutly awesome car! Only one thingis wrong with it... your hood emblem is upside down!

G

·
Altezza Tail Lights on an MX6?

Are those Altezza Lights on that MX6? Where the hell did you find those!?!? I have never seen full after market tail lights on an MX6.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Re: Altezza Tail Lights on an MX6?

xvsxevx said:
Are those Altezza Lights on that MX6? Where the hell did you find those!?!? I have never seen full after market tail lights on an MX6.
hmmm looks like a PS job...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Altezza Tail Lights on an MX6?

makhan said:
xvsxevx said:
hmmm looks like a PS job...
it is photoshoped(and not a goog one), ohh the the emblem is up side down cause the guy that painted my car put it like that, and since taking it off would of messed up the paint I just left it like that! thanks for all the great replies!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oops

good one

·
Registered
166 Posts
dood, your car has a nice stance, what size tires do u have and what kinda lowering springs are you using ?? i like the interior too :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts