Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to one of my buddy's house when i saw this gay ass civic with this UGLY body kit and this loud ass annoying exhaust. I then decided since i ma a totally stock auto 4 banger i would still haev a chance. So when i pull up next to him i see this SiR badge and i am like sure ( no) anyway he also has all these mods listed on his door so i am like ok this may be a good race. SO anyway the light turns green and since he is manual he gets a pretty good jump on me. So when i hit about 45 i start to pull and pull. I hit about 70 and i am next to his drivers side door then i pull past him by like half a car length. Then when i think i have this dude he sprayes me. So i guess i lost this one damn i hate ppl wit nos let the can do all the work.

·
Registered
641 Posts
i hate to admit it, but hey, if you got it, us it.

All is fare game in sex and racing :D

late

·
Registered
40 Posts
GET ZEX

GET ZEX MAN! You can't hear it spray, no one will know.......... that and the fact if you get a 55 shot, you will beat the shit out of a lot of people

·
Registered
40 Posts
ONCE AGAIN....

ZEX is an automatic nitrous Oxide system! No buttons you have to push for it to spray, i just sprays when you hit full throttle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you want a button

I think that the Zex kit has a kill switch as to where you can completely turn it off, but if you really want a button so that you can pick when you want to spray then you should probably get and NOS system, instead of a ZEX.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have a GTP w/ a smaller SC pulley on it (spins faster)... gives me stock boost at this altitude. It sosts 70$ for a pulley and I could go down smaller if I wanted to go faster. As for the MX6... you guys have underdrive pulleys... it makes your accesories spin slower giving you more power. They work rather well too from what I hear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.