Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't want to argue with people who can't be bothered to use acceptable grammar and/or spelling. If you graduated high school, there should be no reason that you can't spell simple words or form sentences that make sense. I feel like I'm arguing with my dog. Maybe it's my fault that I correlate bad spelling and grammar with lack of intelligence. I really feel like replying to posts and correcting mistakes instead of arguing the point being argued. I want to put an "English for Dummies/Morons" on the main page so that people HAVE to read it before posting.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
maybe you should not worry about others so much and just contiune thinking your smater than them...lol...I suck at spelling but were all on here for fun who wants a grammer lesson on MX6.COM, If they made it out of highschool then maybe they should be required to post a copy of their diploma before they are alowed to post...just for review. I hate people who try to tell people how bad they spell on websites. WHO CARES? nothing agaist you just in the spirt of fight club bitches

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
not personal just telling you how almost everyone who has spelled a word wrong and had someone jump one them like a 1st grade teacher feels.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
The Special Olympics should really broaden their horizons and start Special Spelling Bees and Tard Trivia Matches. It seems like the special ed kids figured out how to use internet forums just fine.

Firefox has a built in spellcheck for fuck sake. Use it!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
If you can't spell, and lord knows I can't, there's this handy spell check thing any functional browser possesses. It handily underlines all the misspelled words. If your post is so unimportant that you can't be bothered to right click and correct those words your post probably wasn't worth posting to begin with.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
If you can't spell, and lord knows I can't, there's this handy spell check thing any functional browser possesses. It handily underlines all the misspelled words. If your post is so unimportant that you can't be bothered to right click and correct those words your post probably wasn't worth posting to begin with.
I've seen those underlined words for the longest time. I had no idea right clicking them would suggest the correct spelling.

I don't' even have anything to fight about on this. You sir have saved me.

Although if you can't put periods or punctuation marks in your threads then someone needs to take your keyboard from you and shove it up your asshole. I can't stand craigslist ads, threads, or comments on people pages that have no punctuation what so ever.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
its not that i cant spell or punctuate properly, its just that i dont give a fuck. im not going to take the extra time for capitals and punctuation. Same with your (you're) you can read it so stop complaining.

What pisses me off is when people use da instead of 'the'. stupid shit like that. other then that, stop being a pussy and accept the fact that alot of people dont know how to spell or dont care like moi.

i still love ya Masamba

feen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts