Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought this brand new last year from greddy. It is a greddy counter weighted shift knob. Screws on with no adapter. That line in the picture isnt a scratch, i think its just the condensation since i just took it off my car and its -10 outside. $25.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its chrome with a black cap

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
oooo pretty... out of curiosity can you put the stock boot on the bottom? i know it would look a little goofy but...

also what is price shipped to 30102?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya the stock boot meets right up with it. Shipping would be about 10 bucks due to the weight of it so $35 shipped

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
sorry i realized you have a 2nd gen... you have any idea about the boot fitment on a 1st gen?

also would you mind a side picture? i just want another perspective

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
should fit fine, not 100% sure though, ill get a side picture for ya

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Can you perhaps grab a few pics of it in a 6? I just wonder how out of place it would look.

And I wonder how much different it feels than a stock knob, if I'd like it or not. *Shrugs*

As a forewarning, I'm checking to see if I'd be interested or not. Kind of happy with my stock knob, just curious, if you catch my drift. =/

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like it because its weighted to help shift since i have a short shifter. Doesnt really look out of place to me but thats just me. Ill snap a few pics tomorrow if i get up early enough before work.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Alright. Thanx. :tup: How much does it weigh anyway?

Sorry for being so questionative, and making up words in your thread. =(

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
13.5oz. An average shift knob is 4.5oz

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
well im not going to be able to go for it i got under my car today and shit is leaking everywhere... have to save for engine... or car...

good luck on sale

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no problem man, i hear ya on the car breaking part lol.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Bump.

And if you still have it friday moar than likely I will buy!

Kthxbai

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im sure ill probably still have it by then lol. Thanks for the bump ;)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hmm. If I could honestly test drive the shift knob I could tell whether I'd like it or not, haha.

I'm just wondering how off it'd look in a stock black leather interior, with a mock carbon fiber shift boot. Hmmm...

Hmm... It's weight makes it a little intreguing, wondering how that would feel, with it being a ball... Maybe...

Still think you could grab any pics of it in a car?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya once i get back today ill take some pics for you. Shifting is nice, definately a change with the ball but it fit better in my hand then the stock shifter. Since i have a short shifter it helped a lot with shifting as i tried stock and the greddy. It honestly doesnt look that out of place, that was my concern to with buying one that it would look out of place but with the black top and the black chrome on the ball it blends in nicely.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Alright. I'll probably end up taking it, now that I think of it.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold to phoenician6

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Shao! :tup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts